OstroVit Omega 3-6-9 90 caps
OstroVit Omega 3-6-9 is a diet supplement in capsules containing omega 3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA, ALA), Omega 6 (LA) and Omega 9 (OA), enriched with vitamin E. Omega 3, omega 6 and omega acids 9 are among the essential unsaturated fatty acids. The proper proportion of all unsaturated acids is very important because each of them plays a different role in the body.
- Contains 90 servings in the packaging!
- 1 serving = 1 capsule
- 3 OMEGA fractions 3-6-9
Omega-3 acids lower the level of bad cholesterol (LDL), thereby raising the level of good (HDL). They mainly reduce triglycerides. The most important of them - DHA and EPA are the unique building blocks of our cells. Thanks to them, the cell membrane functions better, which improves all life processes from conception. They increase the body's resistance as well as are necessary for shaping and working the brain from the beginning of fetal life.
Omega 6 acids are the building blocks of cells, they are involved in the production of many hormones, including neurotransmitters (connections between brain nerve cells), help to improve the work of the central nervous system. These acids are an important component of cell membranes, support immunity, improve the work of the nervous system.
Omega-9 fatty acids lower total and bad (LDL) cholesterol without lowering good (HDL). They are the building blocks of every cell, help maintain normal blood pressure.Omega 3-6-9 has been additionally enriched with vitamin E, which helps protect cells against oxidative stress. This supplement is recommended for all people who want to improve their well-being and functioning of the body. Regular use of Omega 3 contributes to improving both the physical and mental condition of the body.
OstroVit OMEGA 3-6-9 properties
- Makes easier to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Helps to improve the work of the central nervous system
- Supports the better functioning of the cell membrane of our body
- Many studies prove that Omega 3 contributes to the reduction of triglycerides in the blood
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect on the basis of the Omega 3 to Omega 6 competition
- The main building block of our cell membranes
- Provides them with oxygen and nutrients